View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #137
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

First Name: Alex
Trading: (30)
Partagas Army (Disabled Vet)
SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I am an expert, having been an a55hole all my life.
I found myself shouting DICK! at the TV 3 times during the episode, so I would say dick, no question.
I DO KNOW how a person's mind can change when he tells a woman that the transgressions of the
past are in the past, and then becomes a little passive aggressive ahole until the woman just has
enough and bails on her own. BUT I have never been in a zombie apocalypse, so in truth there is
no real rule book that I am familiar with. But I vote dick. YES she is a whore, but she thought
he was dead and got no help in knowing the truth from horny Shane. She needs ONE MORE break.
But she is a dumbas5, having rolled a car chasing after them even though she and everyone else
knew better than to go out and pursue him. But again, zombie apocalypse trumps a lot of
common sense stuff, plus she is hormonal. Rick's a dick.
maybe in that type of environment, being an A-hole gives you a better chance for survival

as for last nights episode: the Gov needs to be stung up on that hangman tree, but time will tell whats the plan for the future