View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #60
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help. My Stinky is... broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
Meh.

**** happens. It always does. How a business immediately reacts and deals with it is what defines and separates them.

When a business handles that first chance poorly and has to be called out on the carpet, pointed to a public discussion of their many similar poorly handled incidents ultimately resulting in a limp wristed phone call, that's not customer service to be praised, it's cover their ass back paddling of what they should have done right the first time.

Color me unimpressed.
What I dont think you guys fully understand. Bill (Stinky) does not deal with daily sales and distribution. It is controlled by a company in Miami. Bill doesnt have control over what websites like CI and Monster does. If he warranties the ashtray, those sellers have made their profit and not have to take care of these issues.