View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #59
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help. My Stinky is... broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks View Post
Update on the update:
I talked with Stinky more, after he saw my post in here, and realized I wasn't quite happy with the way things played out (He thought I was gonna take him up on sending it back, and buying one for that price from him.)

At his request I called his cell... and had an hour long talk where we cleared the air and shot the ****. He's a really nice guy actually. He again offered to sell one at the discounted price, and that he had found a brown base he'd give me. He doesn't do the assembly, nor is the assembly done near him (Which I had thought it was), so it's not like he can just walk behind his house and grab a base. Really nice guy. He reminded me of my Father in law haha.
Glad this resolved...I've met Stinky and shared a smoke or 15 with him at EPIC last year...nice guy...