View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #226
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

First Name: Cole
Trading: (81)
Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Alright Gents,

I just wanted to update some people on the pass. I have it
I went through everything and updated the list of puts and takes, guys, it is very important we are updating the list each time we take and put to make sure everything goes smoothly.

This is not intended in anyway to call anyone out...purely meant to make sure we are updating everything accordingly, so keep up the good work brothers
There are two sticks that are missing from the pass:
-Montecristo No.4 (the 2010 Monte 4 from Scott's original put is still in the pass, however BeerAdvocate added another and I don't see it)
-09 H. Upmann Magnum (46 or 50) Coach, do you know if you took the 46 or 50? we are missing the one you didn't take.
-A 2006 AF Don Carlos Robusto has been added to the pass, not sure who this is from?

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I made an Excel file that has the entire list of puts/takes and every stick that has came through the pass. I have highlighted each stick that is no longer in the pass and put the name of the person who took it beside the stick. The reason why I did this is to give people another form of updating that may make it easier than the Notepad file. If you want to update the Excel file feel free (I will be keeping it up to date on my computer as I see puts and takes with each person on the thread) but please, at a minimum, make sure you update the Notepad file with your puts and takes.

This pass is going well, and I'm excited to be a part of it, let's keep it up guys.
I will be shipping tomorrow morning to Jkim05 (Jeremy) and will post the tracking info when I receive it.

Good luck to everyone this week!