View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #138
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
For sake of clarification, what are we setting the basement at? $7.00-8.00? That's about what I'm gauging from your initial launch. If not, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

Also, at some point are you going to allow a 2 for 1 exchange as long as the minimum dollar amount is met? Say (rough example) that there's a stick in the pass which the group agrees is worth $25.00. Are you going to allow that stick to be bought with two $15.00 sticks?
I thought I had the answer to that in the rules, but I somehow managed to edit it out. In all passes, a put needs to equal the value of a take. If a stick is valued at 25 bucks, a guy needs to replace it with one of equal or reasonably close value. So if you took a couple $25 sticks, replacing with a $20 and $30 would be reasonable, but replacing with a $10 and $15 would not. That's only because it'd leave the pass short a very premium stick, ya know? That's why puts and takes generally need to be of equal value, once again, within reason, and only to protect the integrity of the pass.

That question is covered in 2d, in the opposite direction. A guy is welcome to take a $10 and $15 stick and replace it with a $25 stick, as that brings nicer and less common premiums to the pass, and that just makes it all that much gooder.

How bout you amend the rules and get that in there somewhere, will ya please?

Also, if anyone would like to work on the flow, order, and wording of the mess I've made into a more readable and compact set of rules, that'd be simply awesome.
Not that anyone has read this far into my post, but once again, please, please, please speak freely on this. I really need everyone's help on this, and I need it bad. It's been a royal pain to get these rules together, I haven't had time to steal ideas from other passes, it's been way too busy here and it's not likely to let up the rest of the week.
Thank you IMMENSELY to those of you who have thrown your ideas out there. I hope I've covered them satisfactorally, every one has been excellent!!!