View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #133
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Oh, Jeremy, I forgot something in my last post...
I put the "how many smokes can you take" at five for now until we get a good sense of how things are working, then we can raise the limit, okay?

Okay, guys. Here's the latest draft. It's a bit lawyerish, and it's been pretty tough for me to get ironed out.
Please continue to make suggestions and I will continue to iron this out to a point where it seems sensible and usable.

I know it's a lot, and at first glance may seem long-winded and ridiculous. This set of rules is going to serve us for a lot of years, and is next to nothing compared to what you'll see in many long-standing FF Leagues. These rules will protect our pass and see to it that it lasts safely for years to come.

We'll also need to iron out FF League rules as time allows. You'd be surprised how much a little rule book helps.
I may use one I have here from my wife's FF league and amend it to our purposes. Then maybe we can schedule a couple virtual herfs and have some smokes and work on it all together.

Anyways, that's what my thoughts are. Please add your own, and please do not be shy. Once again, this is OUR pass and OUR league. We need to work together to keep it as simple as possible, but cover as much as we can to keep it rolling.