View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #127
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Question...

Are we getting off the merry-go-round after one trip, or are we going to continuously cycle it throughout the season (or until it makes it through everyone X amount of times)?
I'd like to move it as fast as possible and get it through as many hands as possible until the season is over.
If guys would like to continue until Spring, I see no problem with that, either. We should definately take a break Start back up August something.
We can kick it back in during pre-season, or as soon as we all come together and get the league going for next year?

It's easy enough to track who had it last (from year to year), it'll all be on the flash drive I put in the box.