View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #45
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

And I DO have to say, ONE DAY I will let that Auburn Tree issue drop, but I just can't yet.
I am a true lover of nature and my jaw dropped when I heard how low a fan would stoop
to get a dig on another school. I am sure alcohol was involved, and low intellect, and
maybe a serial killer, instead of killing coeds, found another outlet for his kitten-killing
urges. And I do understand that it in no way represents the level Alabama fans in general
are prepared to drop to hate on Auburn. But it is a HUUUUUuuuge deal to me still, and
again, one day I will just drop it. But as of 2012, not yet. That was just wrong on
every level and it is nearly impossible to shake it from my head. I grew up in a city that is
renowned for it's beautiful thousand year old oak trees, and I can't imagine an idiot could possibly
believe he had the right to kill something that could have been alive LONG before his parents were
conceived and should have been around hundreds of years after he was gone. Its just not right.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote