View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:34 AM   #44
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzle View Post
Actually, there's only one of us that fits that bill, but carry on...
Hey now wait one darn minute.......

PERSONALLY, and I will get no help here, I kind of LIKE the attitude. Misguided, sure, and Michael, classic line,
congratulations on beating a basketball school, lolol...

But that kind of bravado and challenge is what makes this thread so popular throughout the year. I could care
less who I insult in SEC 2012 thread, and they F-ing KNOW IT. This is not a thread on how to cut a cigar, it's a
GD football thread. And the SEC at that! WE ARE football, you can bet we ARE holier than thou. As Michael
always points out in post #1, the records speak for themselves. The best game of the year for Ole Miss is when
they go to some bowl and murder some team that considers them the bottom of the SEC and treats em like it.
People here call me obnoxious because A.) I am, and B.), I pull for the team they consider the most objectionable.
But they, like the classic bible quote, can't see the log in their own eye. Is ANY SEC fan worse than a Bama lover,
for whom total obnoxiousity is simply fandom? Who else would go out and kill an innocent grove of trees to snub
the other team? THAT'S FANDOM. (I guess there are times when stealing a goat is just not enough anymore.)
But you tolerate me and I tolerate you because we have to. This is a civilized board with civilized rules. I have
the right to be as bad as you. And in the end the only one I ever permanently put on ignore is not even a SEC fan.

It's all good as far as I'm concerned. Sure the Championship game hurt badly for me. I never dreamed it was possible
to lay an egg in that situation. But we did. (and by the way I finally found out what "the Ship" was....that confused
the ship out of me.) I thought they were implying the Superdome looked like a spaceship, lol. CHAMP-ion-SHIP...derh.

Talking ship is what we do on this thread. I am cool with ALL OF IT. But this year we will see if those who dish, can
also take, ship. This year, however, I might not talk too much about Bama-LSU before the game....that game in the
dome really messed me up psychologically....and I didn't have much farther to go in that regard.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote