Old 09-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #41
jsnake
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jake
Trading: (22)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
jsnake will become famous soon enoughjsnake will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Football season is time for talking smack. Wasn't being hostile just having fun and butting in. You know how passionate everyone is about their teams. Any team no matter how good is beatable any time they walk on the field is all I am saying. The MIZZOU can't compete or handle the SEC talk is just old and it isn't just fans. Some of these sportscaster guys are so biased it drives me nuts listening to them. I think MU will surprise a lot of people and doubters this year. If any of you come to town for a game hit me up. We might wear different colors but we can smoke some sticks and annoy the crap out of each other talking smack. I will be at every home game this year. Can't wait to see all the new teams we play.

By the way Georgia is one of my favorite teams to watch because I love the way they play. Really excited about Saturday's game. I am also a huge Iowa Hawkeyes fan.

P.S. - I know NC isn't in the SEC. Was just making a point about the doubters at the time including the sportscasters.

Last edited by jsnake; 09-04-2012 at 06:52 PM.
jsnake is offline   Reply With Quote