Feeling at Home

First Name: Patrick
Trading: (11)
HUpmann
Pat1075 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Headphone help

Quote:
Originally Posted by pektel View Post
I've read great things about both of those as well. I have a couple friends who have had Grado's for years, though I can't remember the models they own. Other than normal wear and tear (foam does tend to collapse over time) they have held up very well.
Honestly, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Shure, and Grado are all well-respected brands. Stick with something in the 100-140 range, and you should be light years ahead of his old phones.

Oh, and try not to mess up the new ones.
this is the honest downside to the grado's the foam earpieces they do collapse but price is a huge upside I have the 60's which were $80 when I bought them but the sound quality is amazing and yes they make a lot of noise and can even function as small speakers so they will make the kid happy. The shures I have both the e3's and e5c's both are worth the money for what you get but the 3's seem more comfort driven than the 5's. THe fives can take you away to a whole different world.

Rev all of the brands that pektel compiled from our posts are great. What it comes down to is, how do they look like they will hold up to the way he treats things.
Pat1075 is offline   Reply With Quote