View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #17
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Workout Routine/Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
Thanks all! I'll review the suggestions tonight!!
MJ, with the program that I suggested and that I am on (Take Shape For Life), you will lose 2-5 pounds a week and 20 pounds in the 1st month. The meal replacements are phenomenal and I am a picky eater. You eat 5 meal replacements and 1 Lean and Green meal. The lean and green is lean protein (steak, pork chops, chicken, fish, etc) and a vegetable. I love this meal each day.

The meal replacements have a lot of fiber and whey protein in them. It also has all the vitamins and nutrients in it so that you don't have to take any supplements. After the 4th day on the program, you get a ton of energy because you are in fat burning mode. Included in the program is a free health coach (me) and I am there to support you and answer any questions that you have. I am down 41 pounds now and one of my clients just started last Friday and has more energy than ever before.

Last edited by elderboy02; 08-23-2012 at 08:11 AM.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote