Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #285
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: Game of Thrones

No spoilers but....after tonights episode, is it me or does anyone have a bit of a time following the characters and remembering their names? I really don't know the names of half of the usually mentioned characters.

Clearly they are compacting A LOT of characters into a short 10 episode season, which I don't understand. This is a BIG show and for it to only have 10 episodes in a season really makes it hard to follow. There are many key characters getting less than 2 minutes per show or sometimes completely missing from episodes. (Tonights example Sansa Stark). One could also argue over Daenerys Targaryen's mere 90 seconds of screen time if that.

Tonight's episode seemed like filler, we all know what we wanted to see happen and it just didn't. They messed around too much and B.S'd their way through spending time pointing out the obvious.

This show needs like 15-18 episodes per season.