View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Project Of The Day : Desktop Thermoelectric Winadors

I got a set of drawer bodies done for the first unit. They worked out very well and went real quick once I got a groove on.
The very first unit I unboxed, the stupid light doesn't work. I'll have to open another one and swap out the lighting board and see if it's broken or if a wire is pulled off. I'll check the main board first and see if it's even connected.

The second pic is the drawer faces. I resawed some cherry and it looks like it'll be nice. I pulled out a chunk of zebrawood to run through the planer, I'll make a set of faces from it, as well. I dug out some really nice brazilian cherry that's gonna look nice, too.
Things is, the window in the door is very dark. I can hadly see through it, so I'm not going to fuss too much with the faces, no one will be able to see them anyways. I'm going to go with something very simple on most of them.

Okay, pics...