Old 05-01-2012, 10:18 PM   #1395
Bigwaved

Trading: (3)
RA MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Bigwaved has disabled reputation
Default Re: NHL '11 - '12 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
lol the PPs were even. 3 each with the one offset. Sorry I just never can follow fans who blame a loss on a single play or call. Questionable calls are going to happen. It takes 60 minutes and when pps are even I cant see blaming the game on one call. If it works for you go with it.

Suprised the Devils exploded in the third. Just cant see them taking the series.
LOL, indeed. First, you are ASSumming I blame the whole f'n game on one power play. I am not. I can see how you might think that from reading my post typed out right after it took place. It had a bit of venom in it, but that is what it is. If you are above ever doing something like that, then good for you. What I DO contend is that the call changed complexion the game AT that point to the advantage of the Caps. The Rangers couldn't overcome the deficit and paid for it with a loss. Sure they could have avoided the hole they dug themselves before scoring the 2nd goal, but they did not. So, you can argue all you want that I am blaming the WHOLE loss on ONE shitty call, but I am not. Any other comments you want to make on my assessment of the crappy call and the direct result of it?