View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #6950
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's the last movie you watched?

Lockout....Guy Pearce and Maggie Grace. BOTH actors improved their stock in this one.
If you watched LOST, you know Maggie Grace as the hot, spoiled blonde who get's it in
the stomach with a knife I think. Not sure if her brother fell and died first or after her.
She was 2 dimensional in LOST, here, she stills shows some lack of skill, but she carries
her part well enough.

Guy Pearce, who almost everyone loved in Memento, proves he may well be the next
John McClain-prototype...plenty of wise cracks that while they were not that well-written,
were certainly well-delivered. He really makes this movie special. Other than that it could
be Saturday night fare on SciFi Channel. One particularly annoying feature was the constant
location referencing...."White House...Washington, D.C." then over to "M-1 Maximum Security
Space Prison". I swear, EVERYTIME they went back to that location, which was half the film
or better, they CGed the location, it was hilarious. I fully expected "Broom Closet, M1 Maximum
Security Space Prison."