View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 08:37 AM   #15
BigCat
My back is now unwatched.

First Name: Colin
Trading: (5)
BigCat will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I need some serious motivation.....

There is a lot of good advice here about what to do once you get motivated but that isn't what you asked for. As far as that goes, you have a nice life with a great wife and friends. It is going to end too early if you don't get a grip on your health. Look around. You dont see a lot of morbidly obese old people. Your diabetes is going to make your life more difficult as you get older. You could be a foot infection away from losing a limb due to circulation/slow healing issues. If you can rid yourself of diabetes by losing weight, you need to do it. I hope I don't come off like a prick. I had my own come to Jesus moment about 6 months ago when I saw how fat I looked in some pictures and stepped on the scale. Ive lost 35 pounds since then with diet and exercise and I feel dramatically better. 15 more to go and I'm looking forward to it. Good luck to you.