Feeling at Home

First Name: Rob
Trading: (7)
Punch AirForce (Served With Honor)
RWhisenand will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any adrenaline junkies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoco View Post
I keep waiting for the desire to get back up there and do paragliding away...but it isn't going away >.<.

I'm gonna look into really doing the licensing and see about picking up some beginner gear. It isn't a cheap thing - but the investment is all right up front. Then it is practically free from there.

Also - I had a TON of fun at the kayak rolling class. It was tough and I'm sore - but it is definitely something I am going to keep doing. I managed to successfully roll by myself once - just need to have a couple of more nights of practice in a pool then I'll go hit up the Hiawassee with my brother
Posted via Mobile Device
Excellent! Keep us posted. Kayaking looks like so much fun. While I was in the USAF I was stationed in Colorado Springs, I was a volunteer white water raft guide for our bases' MWR (Moral Welfare and Recreation) department and we would take weekly trips on the Arkansas River. Later I guided some trips for my then girlfriend now wife's scholarship group in collage at Montana St. in Bozeman. All that time on the river, I never tried kayaking. Would have loved to but most of my disposable income was going toward bikes, and at that time money was tight.

Have fun!