View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #66
CigarGuy88
Good Cigar = Good Day

First Name: Steve
Trading: (38)
LGC
CigarGuy88 will become famous soon enoughCigarGuy88 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: any cyclists/roadies?

Wow I completely forgot about this thread.... well since my last post here I crashed my ridley and trashed the frame along with myself (2 broken fingers, brain hemorrhage, fun stuff) in a race down in CT. Built up a Cannondale System Six with the old components. Gone through wheels like its my job (Ksyrium SL's, beafy powertap wheelset, Easton EC90 Aero Tubulars, random mismatched training wheelsets), went from Ultegra SL to the new Sram Red last week (and some DB already caused me to crash on it). Yea.. that sucked.

Oh now that we're talking about fitting.. either go to a shop that does a full fit for free w/ the purchase of a bike (like the one I work at) or pay for a full fit to make sure you're getting the right size. There should really be no guessing on your part at what bike should fit. Go to a reputable shop, preferably one that already does Retul or Specialized BG fit, get the fit done and walk out with your new shiny steed
CigarGuy88 is offline   Reply With Quote