View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #394
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: (Official?) Pocket Knife Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenbaseg View Post
Anyone have any recommendations for a small EDC for days that I can't go with my SOG Flash II? I looked at the Flash I and the Spyderco dragonfly but I'm not in love with either.
clarification - what are the limiting factors that prevent you from carrying the Flash II on those days, and what specifications must its substitute hold in order to avoid those same complications?

I really like a Benchmade Mini-Griptillian 556SBK for my EDC. draws and opens fast and clean. No auto, but I'll bet you can get it open almost as fast as an auto, and close it 20x faster. You can read my full review in this thread back a couple dozen posts. She's not the prettiest girl at the dance, but I like her