View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold
Default Workout Routine/Suggestions

Hello all,

Let me preface this by saying I've never been in shape. Ever. Now that I am living on my own and am controlling the food that comes in and out of my apartment, I've increased the number of fruits and vegetables I eat and cut out a good amount of the junk food I used to eat. I'm working on eating smaller meals and more slowly.

I want to find a routine that is cheap and for the person beginning to exercise. I found Part 1 of the first level of Jillian Michael's 30 day shredding on YouTube. There is no way I will even get though the half hour of exercise routine in the video, at least at this moment in time. I'm going through as much of it as I can, trying to reach a goal of being able to do the full half hour everyday.

For those of you who know this routine: is this a good one for a beginner? Is there another one you would recommend? Any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help.