Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:55 AM   #91
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

First Name: Brian
Trading: (46)
LGC
Brutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrrr View Post
weee, finally got around to stopping by. wandered around a bit, posted a note on the board. I suppose I'll pick a spot to start building next time I'm on. I posted my skills on the board, let me know if I can help with anything.

Had the game since Alpha, but I havn't played since 1.0 came out, so I am WAY outdated on all the new stuff.

Don't expect any big impressive buildings out of me, my architectural design skills are measure don the negative scale .

After establishing a base, a mine, and some basic wealth, I might prioritize building an auto exp farm, get lvled, and crank out high level enchantments on some tools....

Server questions:
1) Have we been playing creative, or "mine it yourself if you want to build it"?
2) Daylight mod? seems like I could see quite well at night.... and didn't seem like the zombies were burning up in the daytime...
3) server? bukkit I assume?
Hey, whatever you build is good with us man, we're just here to have fun

Server Answers:
1) Most of us are playing in creative, if you're familiar with OP commands I can OP you and you can switch yourself back and forth if you'd like.

2) No mods on this server at all actually, haha. I think they changed something with the brightness in the last update, because mobs are now bugged and don't always burn up during the day (it was listed in known bugs on Mojang's page).

3) Server is just at my house and is only the plain vanilla MC server from the official site. Is bukkit a host service or is it just a server mod?
Brutus2600 is offline   Reply With Quote