View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
Stephen
Sultan of Cigars

First Name: Stephen
Location: Where the Pony Express began and Jesse James ended.
Trading: (18)
Stephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Free Agency NFL 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Stupid-a55 Drew Brees. I KNOW he is good, but he isn't TALL. You want TOP QB money, you want to be paid more
than that primadonna Tom Brady, then grow a foot taller. He balked at pay equal to other top QBs and has now
cost us perhaps the best left guard in pro football. I know he is smart, but does he really want to spend 2012 on the
turf half the time? I never thought of him as being a person with a lot of ego, but I am no longer a Brees fan.
Why would he hold out for 23Million and cost the rest of the team so dearly? 18.5 was a 4 million dollar a year
freaking raise. And now he is franchised and like I said, he will be hit a LOT more than 2011. Dumba55.
He is everybody in NO's DARLING, but living 6 hours away from my old home town gives me a different perspective.
I can bag Brees and not feel like the whole city thinks I am crazy. You gotta eat this one, Drew.
N'awlins signed Ben Grubbs. They'll be fine. Just to give perspective, would you rather them have kept Nicks and started Chase Daniels at quarterback (who's lucky if he's as tall as Brees and not nearly as good) or go the route they're taking? Brees is one of the unquestioned three best quarterbacks in football. The question I have is, why are the Saints being chintzy with Drew Brees?
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote