Way out there

First Name: Jared
Trading: (12)
HdM
jluck will become famous soon enoughjluck will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any Pitbull owners here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
I hate to add to the bad rap but after seeing what a pit bull did to my daughter's kindergarten classmate, I'll never own one, advocate ownership nor ever allow my daughter to be anywhere near one. The kid had his face ripped off and even after all the reconstructive surgeries, he'll be scarred physically and mentally for life. From the time this boy was a baby until 5 years old, the dog never showed any signs of aggression toward him, says the parents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mase View Post
So, you're denying that some breeds are more prone to aggressiveness and violence? Sadly, in the NY metro area, there are far too many stories of pit bulls mauling and killing infants.
Didn't you hear? It's always the owners fault.

I have tried to have a rational conversations with my in-laws after there (apparently mistreated,abused and untrained) POS killed my 8YO boys kitten.(the same dog don't kill there cats). It is a waste of time with argument I promise. Ignorance always wins to intelligence in this case. I just get tired of talking to a "wall".

And yes I'm sure the kitten's death was my fault as I likely didn't have it trained correctly to handle such a wonderful visiting animal.
jluck is offline   Reply With Quote