View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #17
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dissappointing smoke.

I get what you're saying, Derrick. I enjoy lots of cheapos, too.
I've seen cigars that are so dry they crumble and ones that literally had yellow mushrooms growing on them. My point is that you can't smoke a cigar like that and consider it a representation of the marca any more than if you dipped a well-cared-for cigar in dogsh1t.
That's why we invest so much time and care in keeping our cigars properly. It's why we spend so many hours learning and fussing and wrestling to learn to keep our cigars properly.
If we go through all that and bypass it by buying a poorly kept cigar (no disrespect to Isaiah, he noticed the cigar was poorly kept), we're gonna get what we pay for. I'd have to look long and far to find a guy who's going to enjoy poorly kept, dried out crunchy cigars. That being the case, it's hard to employ "smoke what you like" in this case.