Old 02-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #42
Bigwaved

Trading: (3)
RA MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Bigwaved has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2011-2012 Cigar Asylum Alumni Fantasy Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekGodX View Post
I do not like the trade that is being proposed. Daniel Sedin for Sheldon Souray/Jonas Hiller is not a fair trade. Sedin is worth more than that I voted to veto
I find it interesting how you paint this an unbalanced trade. In my opinion, I am not too keen on being accused of fleecing someone, nor your lobbying to the league managers as you have in your post. I suppose if we were to just go by the names involved, your feelings my have merit. If one were to look at performance over the past 30 days, it would have more holes in it than a colander. Jonas has finally turned his season around to reflect his status as a top goaltender. Who had to eat his play while he was finding his way? Meanwhile, Daniel has dropped off from the excellent start he had. So, if we look at the needs of each team (goalie and defenseman for one and a goal scorer on the other), the trade makes sense. I am banking on Daniel returning to form while Steve is counting on Jonas retaining his. For shits and grins, which of your top goalies did you offer up to him in response to his trading block request? I thought we were playing in the league because we like hockey and this fantasy league adds to the enjoyment of it.

Last edited by Bigwaved; 02-12-2012 at 01:14 PM.