Thread: Scared
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #24
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantim0 View Post
I have a lot of smokes that I'm waiting for the "right time". Some I have been sitting on for a few years. Lit one up recently, complete let down. That has happened to me a few times. So I'm considering no longer saving things for that "right time". When I am in the mood I'll smoke what I got.

Plus they make more of these things every day. There's always one to replace the recently departed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
Fire it up G!!
Try it, if you like it, buy more and let them sit if you want. I'm a believer in trying one early, and if I like it enough to buy more, I'll let one or two rest to see if they get better with age. Some do and some don't I'd imagine.
I am starting to see a trend here and maybe I should adhere to this thought process, but what about those LE releases like Tat Halloweens or Viaje's Holiday Blends (I have only had the FACE.....so it's not that big of a deal, I did get a Wolfman, though, but only 1)