Thread: Taboo Cigars
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 06:52 AM   #17
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Taboo Cigars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14holestogie View Post
I thought I read an e-mail from Rob recently that said they were unhappy with what they were receiving from the factory and are in search of another. They sounded hopeful that they would have some in the near future.
Yeah, I read that too. They were disappointed in how often they were getting product from them. I haven't heard anything saying they are disappointed in the product itself. Hence my question.

They had been very regular on this forum.

(...short period of time passes)

OK, they joined early, in Oct. of '08. Their last activity was in July of '10.

I know they did a huge remodeling of their shop. I also know they have become a lounge and stuff there. So, wondered if their absence here was a direct result of those things, or if their lack of available Taboo product brought about their inactivity here?

I know on a couple occasions I had wanted to get some more HSGs, but there were none of my brands available. I will get e-mails that they have received some stock, but when I get there it is all gone. So, either their shipments are small, ore they don't need to advertise anymore, they are that popular - and their e-mail missives get the job done.

Peace of the Lord be with you.