Thread: Bcs - wtf 2011
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bcs - wtf 2011

NO BIG BOWL FOR BOISE!!!!!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me. VA TECH barely played anybody and they
get to go to N.O.?? They travel extremely well, it's true, and they are playing another great-travelling team
in MICHIGAN, and of course by travelling, I mean they bring a lot of fans down. And Michiganders are good
people. Who knows who would come down from Boise. But is that the POINT? I guess it is for the BCS barons.

And if it's all about the money (it is), then how in the world do you take your two show ponies and pit them against
each other?? It's a MUCH better use of resources and a much better yardstick of who can hang with who if you let
each "Top team" play a 3-5 level team. Oh the madness. But in the end, it looks like the BCS will be used to handle
un-finished SEC business....well, in a way. Not fair to try and characterize it that way completely.
But doesn't anybody even want to KNOW what OK state has in the gun?....Stanford???
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote