View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 05:34 PM   #42
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Think Lisa's Identity Just Got Stolen and Someone Bought a Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark View Post
Man oh man, I sure hope some heads are rolling at that dealership. What a STUPID, moronic mistake to make.
I am stunned and baffled. So much so that I don't know if I'm baffled first or stunned first. lol
I'm long since done being pissed at them now, so that's good. We'll see how this all works out. I'm sure it'll be fine. Like I said earlier, God has bailed us out of a lot worse, and He'll make short order of this mess.
What worries me most is if they can be this incredibly stupid, how many other people have they hurt, and where's the limit of their stupidity, if there is a limit?
It really is scary. You'd think someone would have to go way out of their way to be that inept. It's kinda sad, even. It says a lot about how bad the service sector is nowadays. It's a shame there's little or no incentive for people in those type of sensitive jobs to care or take pride in their work.
If they get fired they just move to another crappy job.
Maybe it's not even any worse than it ever was, there's just so many businesses out there now, and we have so many choices, that it's impossible to avoid very poor service. It's gotten to where we're just used to it and have grown to accept it as a "fact of life".
I'm sure the older members can remember when things started going downhill. It was in the late 90's when the internet started to blossom. In order for brick and mortar shops to survive, something had to go. That something was service. They figured people would accept lousy service to get low prices just like they got on the internet. Then service outfits realized people were willing to tolerate lousy service, so instead of sending qualified, trained, seasoned professionals to fix your fridge, they started sending minimum wage kids who would eventually get it right after five or six tries.
(I'm generalizing, of course. I'm sure you guys know the kinds of things I'm talking about. Everyone has had a dose of terribly lousy service somewhere along the way, if not every day. I'm not saying everyone is awful, because there are lots of really awesome folks in those jobs, too.)