View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice
Default Re: Looking for B+M in the Houston area

Ya Deer Park B&Ms with cigars are gonna be the kind of place you can get rolling paper at if you get my meaning.

Keep in mind Beltway 8 is a toll road. And not that of a cheap one. For example I-10 to I-45 will cost you $3.50.

The Smoke Ring in Webster/Clear Lake has a nice lounge, humidor with a very large selection. If you are coming that far my place is about 3minutes away too.

Close and convenient also depend on traffic. Rush hour 225 isn't horrible but not the best. You want to avoid I-45 between 5pm and 6:30. Also avoid the SW and West side of the 610 Loop durring those times. And 59 headed out of town. Otherwise just standard rush hour traffic. People say its bad, but nothing disimilar from Calgary during the rush.

The other option from where you are is Heights Cigar. My personal fav place. Newer with a much more limited humidor. But great staff, who are friends, and lounge. Wendesday night is poker night at Heights btw. you can take 225 to 610 North at east loop and be there from Deer Park in about 15 minutes without traffic.
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote