Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (6)
RA
ktblunden is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Wolfman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
My feelings exactly. But the odd thing, it seemed like he had nothing to do with the cigars...there were these really pushy used car salesmen types there pushing boxes of tat into peoples arms. I was going to walk away till I saw two of the 4 boxes of Tats get up and sell as I was debating the purchase.
At events Pete generally has nothing at all to do with sales. He has already sold his product to the store and it's their business what they do with it from that point. It's disappointing that he didn't have any objections to the requirements to get a dress box, but then again, he's also pushing the ridiculously overpriced lighters as his product. I really wish he would end his relationship with ST Dupont and do away with the dress boxes entirely and just let the release be about the cigars.

Quote:
Funny you mention that. The used car salesmen type pushing the sticks bragged about how the lighter was going to go up by $100 in the next year. And I responded with, "yeah, and that's why The Face lighter is selling on eBay for $200 right now".
LOL, yeah. Was he at least smoking something nice while he was blowing all that smoke up your ass? Typical slimy salesman rhetoric.
ktblunden is offline   Reply With Quote