View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #10
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 601 White Labels

No love for the reds? When these debut'd, the reds kicked ass over the entire pack. The maduros were bland, the oscuros were mediocre at best, and the blacks were harsh as hell. Once the blacks settled down they were outstanding.
Fast forward two years and the reds were horrible.
Apparently they've got the blues smoking nice now from all the buzz that's surrounds them. I have a couple but haven't had the desire to revisit them. Unless there's a huge improvement, there's nothing I want to revisit. They aren't awful, there's just nothing I wanted from the OR's, and the ship has sailed.
Why they abandoned the black is beyond me, they drew rave reviews, and I even appreciated them and I hate a black pepper finish and don't care for a connecticut wrapper.
FYI, Famous still has some assortment packs that have a pair of blacks nestled in there. I know how deep the love runs for those blacks, you guys might want to treat yourselves.