View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
Commander Quan
Feeling at Home

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Commander Quan has a spectacular aura aboutCommander Quan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Lumbar MRI Results

I had the same issue, and I let it go on for way too long self medicating with 9-12 Advil a day for about 6 months. Finally after it got so bad that I could barely get a sock on or push in the clutch on my car I went to see a doctor. The Neurologist prescribed a Prednisone pack and physical therapy. The drugs where fantastic to take the inflammation out, but the therapy center that was affiliated with that group of doctors was a joke, so I quite going and did my own therapy at home 10 sets a day mostly back bends like the upward dog possession to get the anterior space between the vertebrae to open back up and get the disks pushed back in. It's been about a year now and I still to a couple sets of back bends a day, and as long as I don't sit for hours on end it feels good.

Sorry I don't know what you'll be going through with the shots, if that is what he prescribes, but expect a couple months of recovery, and then start strengthening the core mussels to take stress off the disks. Good Luck.
Commander Quan is offline   Reply With Quote