Old 09-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #81
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Netflix Change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
Same here. Was going to just tuff it out, pay the extra and evaluate the value a little later. But, the email was BS -- the separation of billing sucks, and the separation of queue sites really blows big chunks. That's the last straw for me. The bundled price was attractive in the past, and the bundled interface was enough to keep it around a bit. No more.
Already shot themselves in the left testicle. Now they have put a round thru their right one. I'm guessing now they have their gun pointing at that appendage in-between, just waiting to pull the trigger!

Two sites, no cross coordination? Netflix is setting it up so they can easily sell off the dvd side at a later (sooner??) date. They promise more, better future content, but they haven't delivered in the past, so that just sounded like "blah, blah, blah" to me!

Thanks for the blog site! I didn't get the e-mail, so I guess I'm not really that important to them after all!!

Sorry, rant over!