View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:10 PM   #48
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Best naturally "Sweet" cigar

It's amazing what people pick up different in the same sticks! For example, Torano's Sigs and AF's Don Carlos are both two of my long-term favorites! I have at least two boxes of each of these in my coolers. But, I don't think I'd describe either as "Sweet". However, I WOULD describe them both as smooth! I seem to get more in the nature of leather, and nuts (Like pecan) from these sticks! Just goes to show that what someone else tastes may not be the same taste you get out of a cigar!

While I don't get "sweet" out of these two, I definitely recommend them!!! Probably the best "sweet" I remember came from the original Famous Nic 3000 sticks, and also from many of the AF Anejo's I've had. But, the Anejo does not fit your price break! The Famous Nic 3000's definitely do, but I haven't had any of these newer than the third production run (several years ago!), so I have NO idea if the current production is anything like the 3000's from the past.

Good luck on the search!