View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:29 AM   #1755
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

Dom, are you drinking a lot of regular soda? Just wondering if you could be crashing from the sugar/caffeine buzz.

Not to push you towards a lower/low carb lifestyle since it's a decision we need to make ourselves, but I agree with Myles. Since I've adopted a lower carb lifestyle my energy level has increased tremendously. When i say lower carb, I"m talking less than 150g a day, half of what the government says we should be taking in. Just to give you an idea of what I'm eating, here's what I had yesterday.

Breakfast
Dannon No Fat Greek Style Yogurt
Banana

Lunch
Mushroom burger with goat cheese and tomato on a toasted english muffin
100g of carrots
75g of yellow grape tomatoes

Midday snack
orange

Dinner
Eggplant Lasagna. Basically regular lasagna but half the pasta replaced with thin slices of eggplant.

Nighttime snack
100g smoked salmon
28g cashews

Based on the app on my phone, that was ~1600 calories with 139g net carbs, 28g of fiber, 97g of protein and 65g of fat.