View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #211
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Let's see those '11 gardens!

Still no rain, not a drop, not even a cloud hinting of rain. It's been 7 weeks since we last got rain and that was 0.25 inches. Strangely eerie in the neighborhood, hardly any lawnmowers on the weekend. All the grass is brown in non-watered areas. The grass boarding the highways is dead. It's the saddest I can ever remember. Just to save my grass investment, I've been watering with a manually sprinkler twice a week and I've cut my grass once in 2 months. It's crazy.

The squash are all done. The vine borers finally got them. I'd had my share of squash anyway. Still lots left in the frig. Starting to get tomatoes and cukes. Peppers aren't far behind. I've got some GIANT jalapenos maturing. I'll take a shot of the first I pick. It's gonna be a burner!

Nice looking beans, Hugh. Soy?