View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Flounder
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Ethan
Trading: (1)
Flounder is on a distinguished road
Default A few questions.

Hey guys, I'm new here. I checked in over at cigarsmokers.com, but it took like 4-5 days to get out of the queue so I could post, and I could see that they treated other new members rather poorly. I have a few questions.

I've been smoking cigars for a bit, mainly Arturos, but today I finally ordered my first humidor, just a little cheap $20 thing.

1- I really like the AF's, but most of their stuff is on the mellow/ light side, any suggestions for something a bit heavier?

2- As far as cigars go, I've seen Monte Cristo's, Churchills, etc, are these company-specific? Or an industry standard as far as the style of the roll? What is the difference with the exception of the shapes? Any?

3- What's the difference in wrappers? I've seen natural, maduro, candela, etc?

4- What are people opinions on putting the cigars in the humidor? With or without the plastic sleeves? Why? etc.

5- Is my humidor going to be a pain in the dick to keep level or what? And it should come with directions on how to maintain it, correct?

I know GTsetGo from my Mustang forum, and I figured I'd check it out over here, test the waters, any and all input is welcome.
Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote