View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: A few questions and an introduction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphinswin View Post
Hello guys, Im new to the whole cigar scene. I joined cigarsmokers but I felt the members were hardly willing to help. I just have a few minor questions for you folks, Do these humidi pouches work? I have never even boughten a high end cigar and plan on smoking every now and then when golfing. I would be willing to attempt to make a plastic container humidor but Im not sure. Any beginner cigars that most people like? and do you guys use zippos? Thanks all Im glad to be here!
Welcome to Cigar Asylum. Lots of good people and tons of info here.
Short answers to some of your questions.
Humi pouches do work.
A small tupperware container will work fine for storage.
Beginner cigars? You will get many opinions from many people. The best advice I can offer is to ask your local cigar store for milder cigars that would be in your budget..
Some use zippos. Some use bics. Some use butane torches. Some even use matches. All a matter of preference.

Take some time and look around the Asylum. Lots of threads addressing your questions.

Enjoy your stay.