Captain Cannoli

First Name: Moe
Trading: (62)
HUpmann
md4958 has disabled reputation
Default Re: B&M Smoking etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSchwartz View Post
Flynnster, first of all you should have been greeted when you stopped by. I apologize for that, no excuses. The first thing I was told when I got the job here is that every single person who walks in our shop gets treated the same. If you decide to stop by again I can assure you you will be treated right.

Second, no problem with you bringing a cigar or two with you. Stop by, say hello, smoke a cigar and hang out for a bit. No need to purchase anything right away, I know funds can get tight while you're going to school. I know that if we treat people right and provide a great place for them to smoke they'll be back and they'll make purchases.

I just added wifi to the shop so if you have any classwork you need to do you can bring your computer with you...of course you need to make a purchase if you want me to provide you with the password

Please stop by when you get a chance, I love meeting folks from Cigar Asylum (except when I meet icehog3 on the ice )

Tom, playoffs are starting now. Our first game is this Saturday. Good luck to you and the boys.

Eric
Very nice Eric

"One fart can foul the air for everyone" - Esteemed philosopher
"If avoiding the nasty $hit is being a snob, them I am guilty as charged."- Same esteemed philosopher.
md4958 is offline   Reply With Quote