View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
gravelman

Default Re: Advice for B&M owners anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
I am not a bandit, so please don't follow me into the humidor and hound me the second I walk in. Please give me a few minutes to look around and than pop in and ask if I need any help or have any questions. If your on my heels following me in and don't give me a few minutes to myself to peruse your selection I am leaving pretty quickly while purchasing nothing and will never be back. There is nothing I hate more than walking into a walk-in and feeling a hole being burned into the back of my head because an employee follows me in and proceeds to watch me like a hawk until I step back out of the humidor. As a customer I am pretty easy to please but if I feel like you can't give me the benefit of the doubt even for a few minutes to not steal something than I do not need to support your business. At least pretend your coming in to move stock around or check a price or something.
My feelings exactly sometimes I get this at a place I haven't been to before as I am not a regular. It can be very unwelcoming IMHO.