View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:09 PM   #13
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: Advice for B&M owners anyone?

Yes, please do not try and push the sticks that are not moving on me when I come in or the highest dollar stick you have in your shop on me. I have experienced this in the past and usually I respond with a "No thank you." I have had times where they continued to hound me and I replied with, "No thank you, I've smoked it and it's not my thing and probably not many others so I'm not surprised you guys are forced to push it so your not stuck with a back stock of turds." A response like that usually gets the point across rather quickly and more often than not I will not be in a hurry to be back to that shop. Like I mentioned earlier, I am easy to please. Give me my space but don't ignore me. Ask me if I need help or any recommendations after a few minutes alone and usually I will take it from there. The shops that treat me with respect are the shops that get most of my business. They don't even need to be 100% knowledgeable as everyone starts somewhere but just don't push crap on me if you don't even know what your trying to sell me or wouldn't smoke yourself.