Old 02-06-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
T.G
Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: My "Wanted" List

All of those you listed are good, solid cigars, depending on your tastes, you might not find all of them to your liking, but it won't be a bad thing for your cigar smoking experience that you tried them.

Arturo-Fuente makes many different lines, from short filler curly heads (meh) to very high end (Anejo, Opus X, God of Fire, Casa Fuente). I would recommend trying the 8-5-8 natural, which is a cameroon wrapper, the 8-5-8 maduro, both of which are good cigars, well priced and super consistent, a Magnum R rosado if you are into the milder cigars. The sungrown line is good if like a stronger, fuller spicier cigar. If you want a higher end figurado cigar from them - the Hemingway line, I think the Signature is a good one to start with, and then work backwards into the WOA / WOAM and Short Story. The Don Carlos line is also very nice. Opus X, Anejo, God of Fire, Casa Fuente - don't fall into the hype trap, don't rush to buy them, don't think they are going to pour you a drink and rub your feet while you smoke them, and don't pay over MSRP for them. Don't rush into the latter four cigars.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote