View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #11
issues
Have My Own Room

First Name: Tony
Trading: (8)
VR
issues is a jewel in the roughissues is a jewel in the roughissues is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Fausto by Tatuaje

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinotguy View Post
This is one of the single-shop LE's Pete is releasing this year. It was made for Tobacco Grove in MN and is the fore-runner to a regular production stick that will be made available later this year. The LE version will be slightly different (at least in appearance) from the regular one. These are sold out but you should be able to find some on the secondary market.

If you missed out on this particular LE, not to worry as Pete is gearing up to release the Federal Cigar 90th Anni. stick in the next couple of months. This follows the concept for the Barclay-Rex Anniversary smoke from late last year.
This is actually going to be a regular production cigar. The pre-release is only for Tobacco Grove. I believe they will be available in most places after IPCPR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Johnson
This is an early release for a retailer in a cold very high tax state slated for this month. I am planning on having this as a full production cigar releasing to the rest of the country at the trade show. The wrapper on the early release will cover the foot. The general release will be cut clean and the box might look slightly different. Still deciding on that part.
On Topic, the F171 sounds mighty tasty to me!!!