Thread: Bears Win!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 04:45 PM   #112
Volusianator
Bikes, Babes & Cigars!

First Name: Wade
Trading: (17)
SCdlH
Volusianator has a spectacular aura aboutVolusianator has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Bears Win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Congrats to the Packers fans....I will be a fan for one game, in two weeks.
Tom, you're more of a man than I am. I couldn't root for either the Bears or Vikings if they were going, the Lions...ugh, fine, don't really care. I had a pretty good cigar bet with a hardcore Bears fan, he congratulated me, but said he wouldn't be rooting for the Pack. I told him I understood and felt the same way. I do with Cutler could've finished the game, I can't imagine why he wouldn't get an injection and get back in the game. Not sure what else to say, hard to type while trying to see through tears. I'll sleep well tonight.

My most heartfelt congratulations to the Bears for a hard fought game and a great season. Nothing to hang their heads about, they played tough as everyone thought they would. Everyone wants to get to the Super Bowl, but as we know, only one team from each division will make it. Making it to the divisional championship game is no small feat. Again, congratulations to the Bears and their fans for a great season.