Thread: P90X Workout
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
phidelt076
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (2)
phidelt076 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: P90X Workout

I haven't tried this yet but I have ordered the set with the chinup bar and resistance bands.

I have hit the gym on and off in the past and haven't had too much trouble losing weight when needed. What I haven't done well is come up with a complete program for myself for a total body workout. I think this led to my minor back injury a couple of years ago.

I have read great reviews from pretty much every site I can find them on. Even the body building forums have some great reviews on this system as a way to get cut and toned.

I will be changing jobs in April of next year due to the sale of my current company. I'm hoping to get in better shape but more importantly raise my energy levels headed into my job hunt. Feeling like a million bucks heading into an interview sure can't hurt.

I imagine like any type of fitness plan the majority of you success will be in the food part of the plan. I have had success in the past with this by preparing meals plenty in advance. Boiled eggs a carton at a time, family packs of chicken grilled on Sunday's, etc. That way when life happens and you're in a rush, it's more convenient to grab your previously packaged lunch over fast food.

I'm looking forward to getting this in!
phidelt076 is offline   Reply With Quote