View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #191
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welp, I went and bought a ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK3- View Post
Those pictures put a smile on my face. Lookin good old man!
Mine too, Haliburton!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman View Post
I guess pirates are supposed to have worn eye liner and beads now.
Beautiful family, Scott. I'll say a prayer for strength for you.
Do you own the tux? I got one much like it and love putting it on for events.
Lance, UB worked on a pirate ship down in Key West for awhile, among a bunch of other stuff he's done. He was in Pirates of the Carribean III, too. I don't know nothin about pirates, but I guess they're all wearing eye liner now. Except the Somalian ones. Lots of them are wearing bullet holes nowadays.
My new brother-in-law owns American Commodore Tuxedo, which is a great big distributor/chain around here. If I need a tux, I can get whatever I need whenever I need it. I don't see me needing one very often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarNut View Post
Congrats again Scott! So are all your kids living with you now?
Michael, Rebekah is moving out here on the 15th, and she'll be here for good. We just registered her for school here. Cole and Angela split time between here and their Dad's house who lives real close. He's a great guy. Last night when I saw him I told him Rebekah would be staying with him on our "off days", and he'd honestly be perfectly cool with it (although she won't be staying there, of course). He's a damned good Dad, and I really like him. We all do all the kid's events together and we have a good time every time. I couldn't be blessed with a better ex-husband, I only wish my ex-wife was half the human.
Nikki lives in a dorm nearby, she goes to school at Kent State. Rob is just her most recent boyfriend, but he's been around a long time. Hopefully he'll stick, but you know how those odds go.