View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #152
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 1 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
If that was one step below a nuke, then they would have been incinerated, being that close to the building. And setting the air on fire? Nope...can't really happen. Plus, if it could, with that crashed out window, it would have extended further beyond the building than it did. OK, enough with the technicalities. LOL

Just wish it wasn't going to be a year until the next season starts. Still gotta watch the first few episodes. Will have to check when the reruns will be on, or maybe see if it's on Apple TV.
Ahhh... but had you listened more closely as Jenner explained the purpose of the bomb, as far as the destructive properties, it was designed to burn extraordinarily hot, but in a limited area. He made mention of it having minimal damage to the surrounding area.

Anyway... it was entertaining for me. I also think that the theory above about the pregnancy may be correct.