View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #1181
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: What cigar did you smoke today III?

I got a package at work 1 of 2 I have been expecting and I pulled out a Ghurka Empire V out of it right from the package, poured my coffee mug with a cup of milk and left to do my running around and errands. I never drank milk with a cigar and I wasn't sure if it was keeping me from tasting its full flavor but wow it was mild and yummy,had a bite but a good bite, about halfway I was out of milk and the cigar tasted good a familiar bite but I could not recognize the natural taste.I then got home after tasting lots of flavor with my mind racing on what flavor poured myself a glass of water took a sip and just relaxed and let the flavors not the mind tell me what it is that helped me enjoy this treat so much. I mean it tasted just pure and natural if this is considered a natural unsweetened mild cigar then I like it and need to venture more in my why how which of cigars I like to smoke I really enjoy this path I am now on a mission of trying all sorts to get that corey blend my issue is I have a wide range of likes sometimes different taste wants etc. Some days sweetened taste good when other days i want natural. But I do have to say I need to venture more in the ghurka and similarities its kind of like a few of the cubans of the 10 Rev<todd> Bombed me with when i went to his house with a pipe tobaccy bomb of my own . some i liked some just were to much or didn't care for. I really am intrigued to study cigars more intensely than just learning about,and smoke them cause its a new world but now a study of enjoyment to better learn more about me . I am now gonna discipline myself more to keep a record for this is enjoyment past what I found with pipes.not to say I still don't enjoy a good bowl/blend here an there.